finally working with a good band APPR

colonel kurtz

Sep 7, 2006
yea so long story short, pretty much all of the metal recordings i've done so far have been akin to turd polishing...inexperienced musicians, shitty gear, no budget, no prepro, etc. while i still enjoy doing it just to do it, i just felt like the projects i've gotten into so far were in no way a true reflection of my abilities

anyways...on thursday i started recording 2 songs for a band i've been jamming with for a little bit now. one of the tracks is probably going to end up on some sort of compilation album after everything's done, and i'm pumped as shit to see what this will sound like when completed - even with the unedited drums and a single guitar track taken off of the headphone out of a line 6 spider, this still kicks the living shit out of everything i've done so far.

i could ramble on and on about how pumped i am about this project, but i'll just leave it at that for now...thought it might be nice to share a story about something going right with all of the "woe is me" sort of shit that gets posted around here as relates to AE work!

fucking straight up, old-school death/grind shit :kickass:

i can't wait till tuesday...we're gonna fire up the krank, throw some mics at it, and see what comes out. i think this'll be the 1st time i've tracked a guitarist who could be bothered to put new strings on his shit before a session!

HA that name is hilarious.... they're really running out of morbid death references...

10 bucks says morbid death is a band somewhere on myspace

according to metal archives:

3. Morbid Death (Bel) Alternate name/spelling(s): Blasphereion
4. Morbid Death (Bra) Alternate name/spelling(s): Morbid Deceased
5. Morbid Death (Pri)
6. Morbid Death (Prt)
7. Morbid Death (USA)
8. Morbid Death (USA) Alternate name/spelling(s): Overlord
9. Morbid Death (USA)