roped me a good band finally!!!

broken81

Used by Protools
Dec 26, 2005
Detroit, MI
Yep got a sweet metal band I'm recording and was funny i was talking to the drummer today about details and he asked me if i had ever heard of Andy Sneap.:heh:

Yea they love his work as do I...

But the really cool thing is we played live with this band and they were real tight and I said to my girl "I wish I could record with these guys" and my wish came true. Word gets around quick if you do a good job and are a pleasure to work with. They all have great gear mesa heads and cab. Drummer has 2 kits forgot the first but the second is a DW. He has like 4 sick snare drums (sampling for sure!). I'm so pumped to finally work with a top notch band. Yea call me stupid but I offered to do preproduction for free cause i want this to be THE SHIT!!!

Wish me luck guys....

Good luck!

I would ask my girlfriend if she had anything to do with that band contacting you :saint:

But seriously: keep us posted on your progress ... I am curious how it all works out for you!

Good luck to ya

There a new band and have no music up yet. I have just been working with younger kids and shitty bands in general pretty much from the get go and these guys are a decent band with good gear and are actually tight with there playing.

So I'm just really excited.......:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

I will post samples when i record them and you can check it out.