Finally!!!

Zmurder

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2007
What up fellow sexually driven metal monsters of the world its takin me about 2 weeks to get this account activated but now im ready to go, so i wanna start off by saying i am very interested in writing of any kind i have wrote everything from poems to full fledged stories and everything in between so i would love to start helping with reviews hear at UM im very open to listening to any sort of metal and i give my honest opinion of the music i dont diss the music i just point out what is good about the music and what could have been done to make it better, but for me personally i enjoy bands such as agalloch amon amarth axamenta bathory blind guardian carcass carpathian forest deathspell omega enslaved falkenbach hypocrisy LAMB OF GOD necrophagist opeth satyricon suffocation unleashed and many more, but i have only been into metal for about a year and a half and ive went through some rough stages of listening(as i lay dying, slipknot,dragonforce, HIM, Sacrament by LOG) but i can admit it but i never wanna go back to those days again :zombie:

but if anyone has any suggestions or disaproves of the music i listen to im all ears i love to hear peoples oppinions and i dont make a habbit of getting pissed off but i must say i would prefer some suggestions of different bands then be told my music eats ass but feel free to tell me that if you please.

PS if you are interested in reading anything ive wrote let me know. i am most proud of a book of mine called the jesus jew