finding mix services (prog metal)

Here you go. Tons of automation going on in the mix, absolutely fantastic song!

Reamped the main rhythm guitars, kept the rest. I used the original OH/Room tracks but replaced the shells.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikolas Quemtri
But if it's 10PM we'll have 12 hours more.
Hope it is, because I'm really not sure to have it finished for 10am...

So, 10AM or 10PM ? :)

Hey. Just doing some automation runs. Aiming to be done by 10am. Please wait...

Hey, sorry its a few minutes late. Here we go; in high quality mp3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7quo3dfvxuxbj4a/Full.mp3?dl=0

I didn't see this thread until Tuesday night 05/07, so it's a bit of a rush job. About ten hours on this and I would have liked to put a couple more, but it's enough for you to see where I'm going with the mix. Love the song, makes me think of a good mashup of classic Iron Maidem, System of a Down and Rammstein. Really hope we can work together on more material.

Hi, so I'm done too.
Liked this song so much due to its melodic and atmospheric properties! Thus tried to preserve them in a mix as much as possible.
I think that it's rather impossible to mix this song descently without an automation.) I've also edited and tuned some places a bit to achive the cleanest and consistent sounding.
The rhythm guitars were reamped, using my Krank Custom head and Mesa cab.

Reactions: rapucore
Thank you all for your great work. We are now in studio making some decisions. I never thought that our thread will have so great feedback from you. Thank you for all your precious time. We can hear that you've spent many hours on mixing job. Please give us few days to official decision.

Hi, so I'm done too.
Liked this song so much due to its melodic and atmospheric properties! Thus tried to preserve them in a mix as much as possible.
I think that it's rather impossible to mix this song descently without an automation.) I've also edited and tuned some places a bit to achive the cleanest and consistent sounding.
The rhythm guitars were reamped, using my Krank Custom head and Mesa cab.

WOW :OMG:

OK here is my Mix1 : https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y6vqzwfpmmy1dug/HELLHAVEN 0706 TestMix MIX1_EricD.mp3

Spent a lot of time working on drums MIDI to make it sounds the more human as possible.
I kept all the original guitar amp tracks as I thought they were sounding good.
I only reamped the bass (I used original DI and a Darkglass B7K reamp I did).

I send you an email right now with the files.

Thank you for this amazing song, I hear some Orphaned Land and Pain of Salvation influences, but with your own thing going on.
Good luck with the album ! ;)