Finding Truth in The Lies that Come out of Bush's Mouth...

yes (note mia's teeth bracelet)
nep_cover.jpg

President Bush (news - web sites) fell short of meeting his military obligations during the Vietnam War and was not disciplined despite irregular attendance at required training drills, The Boston Globe said on September 8, 2004. In a probe of the president's service in the Texas Air National Guard, the newspaper said Bush appeared to have broken his contract with the U.S. government by not joining an Air Force Reserve unit when he moved to Massachusetts from Texas in mid-1973. Bush is seen during his service with Texas Air National Guard in this undated file photo. (TX ANG/Reuters)

mdf690127.jpg

Adrian said:
You can SEE him yearning to fight terreriss even at that early age.
no, you can see him yearning to get that photo over with so he can hit the kegger.

to me the worst thing of all is when he checked the box on that form that says "I do not volunteer for overseas duty"...fucking pussy. now, I'm not saying I wouldn't be shitting my pants in vietnam but the govt had just spent a million dollars training this pampered whiner.

For a second I thought that would be real after I saw the Bush 2004 banner and "little soldiers", but it's damned funny. So is this sign hung in a NYC restaurant during the convention: Convention Special: Democrats 10% off, Republicans fuck off.

protest5.jpeg

And it's easy to use truth and Bush in the same sentence. Bush is incapable of telling the truth. Bush wants to hide the truth about Iraq. And so on.

its worse than being just stupid....he's also an asshole.

"Through all this incompetent emulation runs an undercurrent of hostility. In an oft-told anecdote circa 1973, GWB—after getting wasted at a party and driving over a neighbor's trash can in Houston—challenged his dad. "I hear you're lookin' for me," W. told the chairman of the Republican National Committee. "You want to go mano a mano right here?"

I like how he did coke and was arrested for drunk driving but Clinton got shit on for "not inhaling."

Man, fuck this president. Nobody is perfect and you almost have to be forgiving of those in the public spotlight because EVERYTHING they have done is scrutinized like nobody else, but egads, this dude's just a fucking tool!

I did a google search for "george bush father mano o mano" and found it on slate.

the other day on salon there was a story with this old woman who said bush trashed his apt in AL and didn't pay for it, and was caught urinating on a car.

now, mind you, if my past was scrutinized it would also perhaps reveal my public urination, poor college grades, and partying-til-I-puke youth. but I would be upfront and honest about it....have a press conference right out the gate and say, damn you betcha I was 18, and living alone in the beer capital of the world...and verily I did vomit.

There's also a story about Bush calling a Wall Street Journal reporter "a no-good fucking son of a bitch" in public after he predicted that Bush the elder would not be nominated in 1988...no wonder Bush is calling for a debate format which reduces the chance of tough questions, he is famous for regressing when confronted...