Finger signs......................

Naku ist krig

Jan 16, 2002
We all know middle finger....best way to communicate in traffic...
And this

:headbang: Those two fingers probalby symbolize horns..Devil`s horns..

But what is that...almost same as that above but thumb is stretched....I don`t really know how to explain it i english..but i guess you know what I mean.

The two fingers makes the devil's horn.
Two fingers and a thumb means "I love you" in sign language.

Attachments

• clinton-devil-th.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 69
well I suppose I'm mistaken, but it has to do with Hawaiian signs, and thus it's somekind of salute among surfers and to an extent to anybody who wants to say some kind of "Hi there" with your hands...

There was a Simpsons episode where Bart skipped karate class to play in the video game arcade in the mall, and he used that hand gesture (from the video game) to taunted Lisa. It was called "The Touch of Death."

Okay, granted, Simpsons characters have 4 fingers on each hand.

We have another sign here in Greece, it's a "swearing" sign, sort of like the middle finger but milder. I'm too lazy to describe it and i can't get a picture. It's actually all fingers stretched and it's called "moutza". Very enlightening, ain't it?

:D

1016143655.3624067141.jpg

Actually, the "devil's horns" mentioned earlier were used in medieval times to ward off the devil or people possessed by him... i.e. witches and the like....

seems like the meaning's been a bit screwed up these days ;)

I think in the Japanease culture it is a sign of surprise and shock

at least that's what it is on an Anime series I've been watching lately - Ranma 1/2
A very funny series BTW...:)

did you know that if you extend all five fingers and then look at your extended fingers and palm what you see is called a hand? :)

rahvin. (how can his two hands and ten fingers balance nine planets?)

Originally posted by rahvin
did you know that if you extend all five fingers and then look at your extended fingers and palm what you see is called a hand? :)

@rahvin: I've made several experiments on that, and I've reached the conclusion that even if you don't extend fingers (or you extend a random number of fingers) you happen to find your self looking at a hand aswell ;)

fathervic (in his fisted form)

@rahvin and Venancio: Thanks to your advnaced research I finally got to know what these pieces of flesh attached to my arms are called.

Thanatos (grateful).

Attachments

• mano.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 26
@Mel: Your hand is chupi too, it looks so delicate, what is the meaning of that sign?

and what is this?

Attachments

• hehe2.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 31