Finntroll!!!!

DragonLady1 said:
I really dont like Destruction, that made me run away, and I dont care about Deicide much as well... but Nile was cool!

Never saw Destruction, but when I am prepared for Glennie, I won't run for that much anymore, haha

Ralph said:
But Eos, is it not a long long way from home?
I doubt you only come to Holland, all the way from Swizz ( or am I wrong ) to see Finntroll.
Well :D... It's a long story. The plans changed but since I promised the trolls to see them there, I'm coming, hehe. Also I will meet some friends I don't see quite often so it'll surely be a good time :)

Ralph said:
Hey and Tools, don't tell anyone I'm from Holland :D
Too late, too late.. he told me everything!! There's nothing you can hide from us
evil0096.gif

Eos said:
I never heard Destruction or saw them on stage but seeing Schmier at the Z7 I suppose he's a true poser on stage. And that is good for my pics and makes fun to take some more :lol:

he is... but sure its not bad for pictures (aye that outfit :loco: ... Duuunc, he has a bullet belt!!!! ;) )

Destruction02.jpg

well its quite boring after a while, only 2 people on stage, u are finishing quickly with the pics... :loco: and they use too much of that stroboscope light, what sucks... :Smug:

toolsofthetrade said:
Ralph mate, just come over and bring yer beauty along ;)
i'd like to meet u (two) now that we're UM e-family and all

I bet it would be fun, would be nice to meet you all.
I only doubt if I will succeed to bring Lotti to Glennie and Nile.
Probably she will sit in the bar :bah: , ah we'l see and let you know.

I really start becoming emotional while watching these beautiful Dutch Landscapes on your pic :cry:

DragonLady1 said:
well its quite boring after a while, only 2 people on stage, u are finishing quickly with the pics... :loco: and they use too much of that stroboscope light, what sucks... :Smug:
Yeah it sucks, only two people.. I had the problem with Mortician and Rage *g*
I actually like strobos sometimes for then you get the person more than once on the same pic and if you're lucky it won't get fuzzy :).

Hi all, back from work.
I read all these post about the festival on sunday but....
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE death metal!!!!!!! Well, at least the band that play there get me annoyed like.....

to illustrate:
A few years ago on a festival in belgium where Cannibal Corpse and Immortal played, i managed to survive the day, but when Cannibal Corpse got on stage...I went and had a nap in the car.......

and about Nile... I only need an intro to give me the same feeling as Cannibal Corpse gave me that afternoon...
and don't get me started about Deicide...... Who has a up side down cross on his head...bloody hell.....

Charlotte1977 said:
this all means: I"M NOT COMING!!!!!
I understand that.. I'm not sure if I would enjoy those gigs so much without taking those pics.
I can understand the thing with Cannibal Corpse. The last time they played here I was pissed too. The only thing which I liked about their gig was that Serenades shirt one of the guitarplayers was wearing :D
I never met Glen Benton but after seeing some pics and reading about him I think he's just silly *gg*. But well, I changed my opinion about Mika Luttinen so maybe the same happens with Glen tomorrow or next weekend :lol:

hm, I guess if u dont like the music at all its not that much fun going to a festival with 6 or more bands... I also wouldnt... at least the bands I liked played at first so I could go earlier, but I think its not worth the headache to go to see a gig with music u dont like and spend money for that... :)

DragonLady1 said:
hm, I guess if u dont like the music at all its not that much fun going to a festival with 6 or more bands... I also wouldnt... at least the bands I liked played at first so I could go earlier, but I think its not worth the headache to go to see a gig with music u dont like and spend money for that... :)
That's my point exactly. If one or two bands would play, I would go for fun and the good company...But 12:ill: :OMG::erk: , and a €33,- entrance price... Way to much for me.
Sorry guys...

I understand... Hum, I'm still waiting the answer to got a photopass to make some live report for metalchroniques.com...
And I wouldn't spend 33 € either (just because I got nearly no money left :D ) to see bands I don't like...