Firewind Guitar Tabs

please everyone here, to make a long story short , write your tabs in a "notepad" document and then press the square button symbol to make this command "[ code] [/ code]" to get the tabs placed as nice as I make them, and everything will not be so long ;)

then insert your tab between those 2 commands.

hehe, a tab isn't wrong as long as it sounds in the right tones and stuff, no matter the tuning^^ Like falconer, they don't endure to tune their guitars at some songs så they just move the fingers up one fret to make it fit =) when they play live I mean. so if it sounds good it isn't wrong^^

Awww, I wouldn't know. I'm a violinist! A REAL instrument :p

Nah, I just know Alan...sorry 'Al of D' is REALLY picky about that kind of stuff. He's a really talented guitarist. Heh.

xx Kirsty

Almost all the Firewind's tab are wrong... I play guitar, and when I seek tabs... pffff All wrong!

I wanted to play to Falling to Pieces and The Fire and The Fury because my girlfriend likes it, but wasn't any tabs. I listened to much and I learned express and easily.

If somebody wants some tab, I can write it. But I believe that it's better to learn listening it ;)

Almost all the Firewind's tab are wrong... I play guitar, and when I seek tabs... pffff All wrong!

I wanted to play to Falling to Pieces and The Fire and The Fury because my girlfriend likes it, but wasn't any tabs. I listened to much and I learned express and easily.

If somebody wants some tab, I can write it. But I believe that it's better to learn listening it ;)

well said ;)
Though I would like your version of the fire and the fury tab to compare it to my own which I have in my head^^ I don't like the version of the UG version either.. though the beginning is kinda right in the tab I think.

well said ;)
Though I would like your version of the fire and the fury tab to compare it to my own which I have in my head^^ I don't like the version of the UG version either.. though the beginning is kinda right in the tab I think.

mmmm Well, I don't want to write all... then if you want, you add me to msn and I play it for you... and you will see how I play it... How I think that be.
Well, the second studio solo it's like a tab... seemed but not same... the first no. And the part of the two harmony guitars it's bad.

All people wants to play The Fire and The Fury! :rofl: This song it's incredible!

mmmm Well, I don't want to write all... then if you want, you add me to msn and I play it for you... and you will see how I play it... How I think that be.
Well, the second studio solo it's like a tab... seemed but not same... the first no. And the part of the two harmony guitars it's bad.

All people wants to play The Fire and The Fury! :rofl: This song it's incredible!

hehe ofcourse;) gus is a god and when he dies he become legend =)

Okay, add me; keyu@hotmail.com ;) then we can talk guitar all day, I just love playin guitar :D

I have added you in this moment. We'll talk soon and we'll interchange guitar ideas.

I think that Gus plays very well, but like Gods, I prefer Petrucci or Stephán Forté (or Bob :kickass: Mr. Katsionis is God! )

Σοφία;6305950 said:
i wanna see you
we should have a guitar battle eddie
youll win lol

haha;) don't say that^^ I dunno how good you're at guitar so :headbang:

Besides I wouldn't say duels.. because judging 2 different guitar players of who's the best is pretty difficult because they have mastered different styles and techniques and stuff.. if no the situiation is a newbie who can play one chord to a maximum versus gus g or sumtin like that :rofl:

Σοφία;6342368 said:
GUYSSSSS i want some keyboard tablature.

seriously i am the next bobby katsion-isaaa =D

You must ask to Bob. I am sure that he can orient you how to play his songs

Σοφία;6347678 said:
oh shit yeah.
i doubt it he would give it to me though
i have a good keyboard and shit ive been playing for like. 1 year?
so
yeah

x

well, let's battle there too;) I've played piano for 10 years :rofl:

I'll battle you with my penis! (21 years, and growing)

Battle battle... You must compose or shut up!