Firewind - Mylos 2012

Firewind Wiki

Army of one
Feb 8, 2010
Internet
Hey, as always the nice people at the Mylos club stream the entire gig and upload it afterwards to youtube.

=Setlist=
Wall of Sound
Head Up High
The Undying Fire
Destination Forever
Few Against Many
Drum Solo
Insanity
Set The World On Fire
Gus G. solo
The Fire and the Fury
Losing My Mind
Mercenary Man
Edge of a Dream
Angels Forgive Me
Glorious
Into the Fire
Till the End of Time
I Am The Anger
Tyranny
Falling To Pieces

Song breakdown:
6 song from Few Againts Many
1 song from Days of Defiance
4 from The Premonition
3 from Allegiance
1 from Forged by Fire
2 from Burning Earth
1 from Between Heaven and Hell
2 non album tracks

Glorious from the venue upload:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVgqxhVh4OQ&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]

and a fellow Firewind fan called who always has good uploads was there too, so here's a link to one of her videos

-----------------------
Personally I think the guys are in great shape here and Jo is just breathtaking on the drum especially during his solo but you can distinctively hear that he's used to death metal.

Only I hope that for the tour they change the setlist around, take some song in and out because it's no fun even with it being Firewind if you go to multiply gigs when they play exactly the same set every night.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a perfect show although i wasnt there but iam sure that i will be in their next show in Athens on December as they said.............and they will be for 3 shows in Thessaloniki ( 3 days in a row) We Love Firewind !

Gus G u are my hero ! Nansy

Hey, as always the nice people at the Mylos club stream the entire gig and upload it afterwards to youtube.

=Setlist=
Wall of Sound
Head Up High
The Undying Fire
Destination Forever
Few Against Many
Drum Solo
Insanity
Set The World On Fire
Gus G. solo
The Fire and the Fury
Losing My Mind
Mercenary Man
Edge of a Dream
Angels Forgive Me
Glorious
Into the Fire
Till the End of Time
I Am The Anger
Tyranny
Falling To Pieces

Song breakdown:
6 song from Few Againts Many
1 song from Days of Defiance
4 from The Premonition
3 from Allegiance
1 from Forged by Fire
2 from Burning Earth
1 from Between Heaven and Hell
2 non album tracks

Glorious from the venue upload:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVgqxhVh4OQ&feature=channel&list=UL

and a fellow Firewind fan called who always has good uploads was there too, so here's a link to one of her videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5nu0950qDM

-----------------------
Personally I think the guys are in great shape here and Jo is just breathtaking on the drum especially during his solo but you can distinctively hear that he's used to death metal.

Only I hope that for the tour they change the setlist around, take some song in and out because it's no fun even with it being Firewind if you go to multiply gigs when they play exactly the same set every night.

??????
No way, Firewind is a great show regardless of how many times you see them.. I could watch them play any setlist MANY times and never get bored of it.

??????
No way, Firewind is a great show regardless of how many times you see them.. I could watch them play any setlist MANY times and never get bored of it.

:headbang::headbang: Ηehe i dont know for the setlist in USA but in Greece they will have in 3 days row live in Thessaloniki 3 different shows with each day different setlist as well !!!!! :)))))
I can't wait for December !!!!!!!!!:OMG:

I watched all the parts on youtube and the show was great...and I have to admit that Jo is amazing and he fits perfectly with the band...Unfortunately I couldn't make to Thessaloniki but I won't miss the Athens gig!!!

I was on the front guys !! Maybe the best concert I have ever watched !! Check out one of my photos !!
imag0099iq.jpg