Favourite Firewind albums in order

ch0pzta

Master Of Puppets
Jan 10, 2008
Australia
Yep, im gunna make you do it. :saint:

Before the Premonition comes out and has us all completely pwnt, lets take a look back and rate our favourite Firewind albums so far, from first to last.

Theres no equals, no backing out, and no ommissions.

For me-

1. Between Heaven and Hell.
Why? Probably because its the heaviest album, and has some killer tunes that just hammer me, plus i fap to the Warrior intro :worship: :loco:.

2. Allegience
Why? The album that got me into Firewind, and i love it from start to finish, but just beaten out by BH&H.

3. Forged by Fire
Why? Well something had to come down the list, and i rate it over Burning Earth, because to me there are a couple more 'absolute standout' tracks on it, like Hate World Hero and Tyranny.

4. Burning Earth
Why? Well something had to come last, and even tho i like it least of all Firewind albums, i still think its a bloody awesome collection of songs, and listen to it just as much as the rest of them.

Ok now your turn! :kickass:

This is hard.

1. Allegiance

Because I like pretty much EVERY song. I love Apollo vocals, and the intro to every song is different in some way. There is a lot of variety and I just generally think this is their best album. I would say it's joint first with 'BH&H' but no equals allowed so I had to choose >.<

2. Between Heaven and Hell
Sexy, sexy album. The one that got me into Firewind. Heavy, amazing riffs and harmonies. Just listen to 'Destination Forever' already!

3. Burning Earth
I like this album a lot. It wasn't so hard to choose this as 3rd. It has great songs on it, and it's a good album and I like it, but it's not as good as the first 2 and it's better than FBF.

4. Forged By Fire
My least favourite album, but ironically the one that's tattoo'd onto me! I still think it's great but something had to be last and for me this album slightly lacks the enthusiasm the rest had.

xx Kirsty

- Burning Earth (First album I heard and I just love that album)
- Forged by Firew (Killer licks and songs)
- Between Heaven and Hell (Heavy as a gray stone)
- Allegiance (Love it really much too but doesn't look like the 3 albums before, but an awesome album!)

And if many songs are like Mercenary man on Premonition I would put that album over between heaven and hell, not higher :p It reminds too much of allegiance but it's a really good track ^^