How did you discover Firewind?

I am a greek metalhead and two years ago the only greek band i knew was Rotting Christ. I wanted to discover more greek bands.
I went to wikipedia and typed "greek metal bands". The first result was Firewind. I clicked on it and and I read it was a power metal band.
It impressed me because almost all greek bands are death meta bands.I The first video i saw was "Head up High".

AWESOME ,JUST AWESOME!!!

I was so impressed that the next weekend I went to a CD store and bought Premonition and Allegiance. Great CDs from a great band!!!
Now i own all of their CDs and i have seen them live two times(so far!!!)

i am also a greek metalhead but i dont really listen to greek bands cause most of them are death metal style... but.. i'm a huge ozzy osbourne fan so when i heard about a greek guitarist replacing zakk wylde ( my favorite guitarist at the moment now he's #2 :D) i said wtf??? then i searched and found his band the result was headbanging for 10 hours :D i first listened the track the fire and the fury awesome!! song

i am also a greek metalhead but i dont really listen to greek bands cause most of them are death metal style... but.. i'm a huge ozzy osbourne fan so when i heard about a greek guitarist replacing zakk wylde ( my favorite guitarist at the moment now he's #2 :D) i said wtf??? then i searched and found his band the result was headbanging for 10 hours :D i first listened the track the fire and the fury awesome!! song

This pleases me :)

I'm always looking on YouTube for amazing guitar players, players to learn from. As a result I found Gus G. and loved his guitar playing and tone. Then I looked into him and found his badass ESP signature and Firewind. First song was "Falling to Pieces" then "The Fire and the Fury." That song sold it for me.

If I remember right, I was talking to my friend Tom and about how I really liked metal but mostly with clean vocals. And I mentioned a few things I liked and was like "Got any recommendations you think I might like?" He showed me Firewind and I was instantly hooked. They're my absolute favorite band now, just ahead of Coheed and Cambria. Can't wait to hear about US Touring plans!

Well...its a funny story because i first heard about FW back in 2007 in a Metal show @| Mad TV ...the guy said that the next song is ''Falling to pieces'' from the bad FirewinD and from their new album ''Allegiance''.....When i heard the first guitar sound of Gus i loved it....but the next day i had forgot it...anyways everytime i was listen to this song i was remember it and next day again.....
I left it back without searching of it...and one day i was on Google a flash came to my memory about a name ''Gus G''
I searched him on Google and i saw that he is from Thessaloniki and so on....but i still didn't put any much attention untill the last shock, 3 months ago that i was listening to Falling to pieces again ....and i thought to hear some more songs....I stucked tottaly when i saw GUS and i realised how talented and pretty he is ....

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgT31cnH_oo&api_format=3&vndel=watch[/ame]