Firewind Thongs

Kirst-ehhh

Epic Kirsty
Jan 2, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland
www.myspace.com
Calm down ladies!!! Not Firewind IN thongs.

As a proud owner of a Manowar thong, 2 Freedom Call thongs and a Syth thong I would like to propose the idea of Firewind thongs.

I would pay an arm and a leg for one. Well maybe not. But...more than I would for an average pair of knickers.

GET IT DONE FIREWIND!!! Who's with me? Men...you can get a large if you REALLLY want to!!!! :lol: :p

xx Kirsty

Wow! lol!

I might post pics...(of the thongs sans Kirsty). Heh. This reminds me of the Metal Mayhem room in Soulseek!!! LOL!

GTFO N00b! ^_^

I've seen the Dimmu thongs but I don't like Dimmu much, so meh. It's like part of a bikini set, yeah?

AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE THAT WEARS BAND THONGS!?!? Deprived boy *shakes head*

xx Kirsty

Wow! lol!

I might post pics...(of the thongs sans Kirsty). Heh. This reminds me of the Metal Mayhem room in Soulseek!!! LOL!

GTFO N00b! ^_^

I've seen the Dimmu thongs but I don't like Dimmu much, so meh. It's like part of a bikini set, yeah?

AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE THAT WEARS BAND THONGS!?!? Deprived boy *shakes head*

xx Kirsty

I know, it's shameful :rofl: :lol:

^post pics or gtfo :D XD

I think it's a matter of opinion tho...and what I don't understand is why am I here arguin about female underwear? :lol:

you could print a thong for every day of the week...monday could be gus' face...tuesday, apollo..wed, bob..thurs, mark..fri, petros and then the weekend you could go underwear-less because firewind only has 5 members......

you could market them with the words; "Theres nothing softer than firewind on your fanny" :yuk: :D

thats Kirsty whats firewind thongs.

Sorry! Firewind might sue me if I print their logo on some pants.

Mind you...I could always ask them first if they'd mind.

Han...I fucking LOVE your idea. Apart from the whole going underwear-less at the weekend thing...but lets face it...some people's underwear doesn't stay on long at the weekend anyway :lol: (JOKE OBV) :p

But yeah. Frenchies and boyshorts really aren't for me. I like going without a VPL (for all the interested clueless men, that's a visible panty line). Also, I find it really uncomfortable if you're sitting down for long periods of time. They can be itchy too. And sometimes, the material rolls with boyshorts. Lacy frenchies I am sure are the worst underwear ever though (personal experience). Though I am sure everyone is different. I just love thongs.

Extreme comfort, minimum washing :p :lol:

/end pant rant

xx Kirsty

mmmm see i wear a lot of jeans and jeans on bare ass is itchy...cant go around itching my arse in public, people might think i have worms or something equally disgusting...

Hum Hannah definitely knows what she's talking about... But Kirsty has a good point... As a guy, a woman with any type of sexy underwear goes home a winner with me.

As for band thongs... I had to gigglesnort when I saw a Swallow The Sun thong... I just had to gigglesnort, and you know you would if you saw that. You probably just giggled right now. Yes, you.