Firewind returning to Spain...

cavegirl

aka Han(nah)..!
Feb 24, 2006
Cambridge, UK
www.last.fm
senderosdelrock.jpg

do we have any spanish forum members out there??

yea, dani fenris here are from spain:D and his GF is also. Though I have relatives there so I'm really wondering if I should go :/ but it costs so freekin much traveling country to country to see bands.. guess that's the life of a groupie after all =(

Gus twisted my arm and FORCED me to go to the gig in Spain!

So I've purchased a return flight on Ryanair from London Stansted to Zaragoza for £43 >.<

They do direct flights from London Stansted and Milan to Zaragoza. So Spike...come with me! :p

lol! Gus is a bad influence :)

xx Kirsty

:O gus never answer me when I write to him on myspace-.- he just flirts around with the girls.. :rofl: and to be a little up to date.. dani have quit this forum forever because.. well.. shouldn't say it^^ you'll get curious but there's no use;)

Hi all,

Thanx for keeping it alive in here, I try to follow up as much as possible. Im sorry if I dont reply some emails, I try to though :)

Kirsty I'll reply to you on the forum from now on, since all my msg's have gone public in here so I might as well :p

Anyway, we're off to the US in a few days wish us luck!!!

Love ya all!
G.

Sorry Gus >.<

You should be on the forum more these days anyway!

Look at you with your 'Junior Member' tag and your 2 posts :) Heh. About 95% of my post count on UM is from posting here. Nicest forum on the net!

I was in college earlier so I couldn't reply on Myspace. I JUST got home (yes...at 11pm).

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in the US! I had a ticket to ProgPower but I had to sell it due to lack of funds for flights. I sold it to a guy called Dave...he said he'd say hi from me to you guys! Also, it would suck for me over there as you need to be 21 to drink in the US! :lol:

But aye...I booked my flights! So I'll be in Spain one weekend and in Denmark the next weekend!!!

By the time I see Firewind in Denmark I'll have seen them 6 times THIS YEAR and 9 times in total (only TWICE in my home country). Is that wrong? O_O I have an addiction...

AND EDDIE. I WANT TO KNOW NOW. But I respect his privacy so I won't ask anymore.

xx Kirsty

:D <3

LOL! I typed 'Zaragoza Airport' into google and went on the first link and it told me flights from easyjet went from London Stansted and Milan and I was like OoOoOoO! Haha!

xx Kirsty

Easyjet does go from Milan... To London Stansted! But not to Zaragoza... Ryanair does that. Since you already booked your flights, what are your dates?

what? Gus's msgr have gone public and I never got to knew about it >.>

well, if I told you it wouldn't just go into danis privacy I can say;)

And I've seen firewind 1 time in my entire life :( because they soooooo "often" plays in sweden... 2 times last year, I saw them one because I found no one who wanted to go to srf with me to see them.. and I'm a poor student right now so I don't have money to worldtravel just to see them :rofl:

Maybe you should marry Kirsty and then both of you can put in your funds to follow Firewind on every single tour date :p

hahaha^^
hrm.rm... KIRSTY!..... WILL YOU MARRY ME (Lord of the ring backingtrack to get it extra epic). dududuuuuu dududuuuuu dududuuuu duuuuu du duuuuuu! (8)
*kneels down and grabs kristys hand*

:rofl:

haha^^ you're clever kirsty;)

btw, at last I've recieved my gus G bracer:D it's so freekin cool =) isn't THAT epic?;)
Indeed it is! Dani is getting me one too ^_^

OH, and yeah, all my flights are booked and Alan is coming with me too :D

AWESOME. I just need a hotel for the night which is like £15 each. Spain is so cheap! It makes me happy! Beer is cheap - I SHALL BE DRUNK!

xx Kirsty