First Album

sumairetsu

Joker's Favorite
Sep 28, 2004
In a vat
Rumor has it that the first album is out of print - any truth to this? :confused:

I was looking for it but only seem to find copies that are $21+. I'm trying to complete my collection (which will be even closer when Archaic Course and Olden Domain arrive here from CM Distro).

Anyone? Anyone?

yep, the original release by Malicious Records has been out of print for years. you might wanna get the reissue by Displeased Records, it will be a lot easier to find.

Azzor1911 said:
yep, the original release by Malicious Records has been out of print for years. you might wanna get the reissue by Displeased Records, it will be a lot easier to find.

Problem is all the copies that I keep finding from Displeased are on vinyl. Something like that is great for collecting, but not the kind of thing I would want to be playing day to day.

I searched multiple record stores in the area with no luck so I was forced to download it via torrents. But the rest of the discography I bought in person.

The copy that I have was put out by "Century Black" which is Century Media in a sense. Of course I bought this used but I see no reason why there still wont be copies around.