Def Leopard "Hysteria"

Bon Jovi "Slippery when Wet"

Police "Every Breath you take..the singles"

Iron Maiden "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son"

First tapes:

John Couger Mellencamp "Scarecrow"

Wham "Make it Big"

Wham? :lol: That's the best (funniest) answer yet. :lol:

I remember playing with my step-mom's 8-track player. Pat Benatar (sp-?) and Journey where the 2 she had left when I saw it. It was a pretty hefty unit!

My first tape was Guns & Roses: "Welcome to the jungle...we got fun and games"...:rolleyes: that was the coolest thing then. :tickled:

My first CD? Hm. I think it was Whitesnake. I can't think of any other bands that I was into then. I loved "In The Still of the Night" like it was MY JOB!!

:cool:

As I´ve reached the final dawn,
To what’s gone astray.

Originally posted by Opet
Wham? :lol: That's the best (funniest) answer yet. :lol:
You know what? I just bought this on CD within the past year. :rolleyes: My friend and I used to listen to it on a record when we were little, so I've always had an emotional attachment to it. I love those songs! :lol:

Originally posted by Lina
You know what? I just bought this on CD within the past year. :rolleyes: My friend and I used to listen to it on a record when we were little, so I've always had an emotional attachment to it. I love those songs! :lol:

Actually, George Michal is a great singer, even though he's gay and most of his songs suck...

In my Fifteen birthday my mother bought me a CD player which I connet to the Stereo, my father (who doesn't live with us anymore) knows that my mother was going to gave me that, so he came to salute me with

Metallica - And Justice For All

So it was the first record ever in my hands to came with the lyrics

(here in Chile on that time to get somthing exclusive was imposible only cassettes but those never had the lyrics or some shity photo NOTHING!!!!):( :( :( :(