FIRST FEST DETAILS-CAGE co-headliner (Friday)

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
January 5, 2008

A brand new Metal Festival is born…..out of the Nightmare.

Metal vocalist Lance King (owner of Nightmare Records / previous vocalist of bands BALANCE OF POWER and PYRAMAZE; has now started a new music festival in conjunction with ROCK SOLID PRESSURE Radio Show hosted by J. Rock and Patty, with help from Maximum Bands and Bourbon Street. This festival will be a step beyond the sum of it’s parts. As the weeks count down to the event, we will be sure to surprise a few of you and I’m sure bring a smile to others faces.

Nightmare Records is known for finding amazingly talented dark yet uplifting progressive, power and thrash metal bands with stunning senses of melody.

J.Rock and Patty’s run the gambit with their rock and metal appreciation and are sure to bring in a few welcome surprises as will Rich Rubin at Maximum Bands.

“Being that Nightmare is based in Minnesota, home of snow drifts and corn, I decided that, what better way to spend my spring break than going to Florida, and while I’m there, have a metal party when others are sure to be heading South! A New festival is born, this is going to be fun, that is all I can say…” Lance King

Stay tuned in, there will be more announcements posted here and in our official forum on ULTIMATE METAL FORUMS each week ticking down to the main event!

This is just the beginning of things to come!

WHEN: FRIDAY & SATURDAY MARCH 21ST AND 22ND
WHERE: BOURBON STREET MORE INFO HERE www.clubbourbonstreet.com

This should be very cool.:headbang: Especially since I live only a few miles from the venue! Can't wait to see the line-up. I will be sure to spread the word about this show around here. If you need any kind of help Lance, let me know.