First full song with my axe fx. See what you think! :)

That might be my favorite guitartone so far when it comes to really downtuned stuff!
Nice job!

Some Damageplan sound at times there! :headbang:

Thanks guys!^ I appreciate it!

Very nice Guitar sound. What was the "chain"?

Schecter blackjack c-7 atx-> ts808 -> FAS MOD-> 4x12 german cab->mackie onyx satillite->firewire-> nuendo

I updated the drums a tad, the last ones sucked haha.

I really like the song and the production! :kickass:

You might add a little more lowend to the kick and/or eq a bit of the "click" out just to fill the mix out a bit more. I could be wrong though :)

I like the guitar sound a lot. nice job. what pickups in the guitar? you should post your patch on axechange if you can. I haven't been able to get the 4x12 german sounding that good... would like to see what all you're doing

It's an awesome with awesome production man.

If you could possibly make the kick drum sound a bit less harsh then I think the bottom end of the mix would sit a lot better.

Still though, a lot better than I can do. Awesome job man. :)

^ thanks guys!

you should post your patch on axechange if you can.

Sorry, i cant, i would, but i dont have any way to get it on to the pc.

Ill be buying a midi sport soon, then ill post it up :) :kickass:

Oh and the pickups are blackouts

That sounded fucking rediculous. From 2:10 on was perfect. You've managed to get that extra little bit that makes it sound pro.

Guitar tone is awesome, wouldnt change it.

However the rest can still do with some slight improvements. I kinda like the kick as it is but you could take a few of the highs off. The subs of the bass are a bit inconsistent, try compressing them a bit more limiting them. What did you use for the cymbals? They don't sound very real. Especially the one at 1:33. The snare could use a bit of work too, its got a lot of lows (and lots going on below the 200 bump it seems, perhaps use a highpass at around 150). I guess it works but it could be a lot better.

Song is great, especially from 2:10 onwards.

Freaking Brilliant. it definatley has that proffesional sound going. what did you use for the drums?

Thanks man!

Its just DFH, With drumagog on the kick and snare.

Guitar tone is awesome, wouldnt change it.

However the rest can still do with some slight improvements. I kinda like the kick as it is but you could take a few of the highs off. The subs of the bass are a bit inconsistent, try compressing them a bit more limiting them. What did you use for the cymbals? They don't sound very real. Especially the one at 1:33. The snare could use a bit of work too, its got a lot of lows (and lots going on below the 200 bump it seems, perhaps use a highpass at around 150). I guess it works but it could be a lot better.

Song is great, especially from 2:10 onwards.

Thanks man! and Thanks for the info! I acctually noticed a few of those things already! (specially the bass drum) but theres stuff there that helps me alot! thanks!

Also I didnt do the sub drops, gareth (a.k.a thexrateddodo) done them while mastering. im sure he'll read this and prolly fix it on the next master :)
And its just dfh cymbals...yeah they suck, im not sure how id replace them though.