First instrumental on Damage Done??

hm if the minds I is an instrumental whats with mine is the grandeur...?from the gallery?
this could be also an instrumental but IMO its just the intro of the song" mine is the grandeur of melancholy",dont know why they splitted it up on the tracklist?(just to have 11 tracks on the gallery,or to shorten the songname?)
the minds I is an instrumental(a song without vocals) but there are some voicesamples so its no isntrumental if I take it seriously

so your right ,ex nihilo is the first REAL instrumental of DT
but a question:the voicesamples on the minds I where are they from?are these voices of astronauts or something like that?I dont understand all what they are saying

The Mind's I booklet reads:
"The Mind's Eye score originally written by Morgan Palm and co-arranged with Fredrik Johansson."
I guess this should answer your question. :)

And i consider "Mine is the grandeur..." as the intro of the next track, so...

I keep on hearing the words " Four Twenty" on the Mind's Eye. Anyone else hear the same thing?

Here's some more info on TME from Niklas:

"Morgan Palm is a friend of Fredrik’s, and he wrote the chord progression of this tune. They then did a recording in their own 8-track studio, and the result got so impressive that we decided to include it on our album. I think one could say that Morgan and Fredrik contributed with 50% each to the final result."

And a shocking revelation on Archetype:

"We’re really satisfied with the result. Believe it or not, but ”Archetype” just appeared on a magazine compilation CD with experimental music. The compilers wanted an intense ”modern” techno/industrial tune, and thought that our song was better than all the alternatives (made by ”real” artists in that field)...pretty funny, I think..."

Personally I consider mine is the grandeur as both an intro and a track in its own right...

Ex Nihilio is certainly their first instrumental as them without outside things (i.e. the samples. the timpani). Its the first one that doesn't scream different...