First Metalcore Mix... Please give me tips...

For the mix I'd say take some click off the bass and turn it down some, for those leads your guitar may be a bit out of tune,
And the guitar seems kinda thin but I'm only listening through headphones so that could just be me :\
Keep workin on it man this is way better than my first mix ;D

The kick sounds like the ball clap samples that Jeff posted a while back. :lol:
As already mentioned, the guitars are really thin. What did you use for the drums by the way? I'd probably redo the drum tones from scratch. ;)

The drums were programmed by the guitar player that tracked this... I have no say in what samples he used & he doesnt want me to change them so the drumscare kinda off limits...

What can i do to the guitars to make them less thin?

I dont know if i agree about more gain... Between 5 & 6 on a 6505+ is about as much gain as you can ever get... I will try to boost the mids & see if i cant fatten the guitars up though...

Any tips as to how to make the guitars sound less thin?? They are parallel conpressed & double tracked on every part...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21586514/Trainwreck better.mp3

new mix... Lemme know what you thin the kick is different i did some effects at parts and what not... I tried to beef the guitars any help would be greatly appreciated... Later i will replace the cymbal samples with ones i have taken of cymbals...

By the way this track is not mastered at all just mixed to -6db on the master fader so that could be a reason it sounds a little thin so keep that in mind...