First mix completely by me... Need ALOT of help.

ill give you the same advice i was given recently.. get that guitar playing tighter. can make a world of difference in how your tones and mix sounds.

First thing to improve the guitars to try is:
to add a noise gate, 1st thing in your chain. A good free one is the green gate: http://www.vstplanet.com/Effects/Bundle4.htm
What's cool is you can set the gate really high, get rid of all the noise and weirdness between notes, and then if you feel you lost gain, it has a gain knob you can crank.

Definitely my first bit of advice is the playing. It just needs to be tighter and in sync overall. It's the single most important thing for a tight and punching sounding mix.
The guitars need a few cuts in the low mids IMO. Just taking up too much room. But not bad man :)

Honestly there isn't much that can be said here dude. Getting a bass is a must, first of all. But as far as help with your mix goes, I can't say much when all you really did was some chugs. So as far as guitar tone goes I can't really say much but from what little I have to go by it doesn't sound too bad. The playing however, surpasses sloppy. Which by the way wouldn't stem from you not playing for a week. It's a simple breakdown lol. If you want some serious help, then take your mix more seriously. Don't post a sloppy rendition of someone's breakdown with missing guitars and expect people to help you. Pick something people can actually criticize and play it... cleanly. Then repost.

Practice, practice, practice. Edit, edit, edit. Use only the takes that sound the cleanest/most on-time. It's already been said many times but the playing is sloppy, you need to retrack those guitars. I don't mean to sound rude or offensive, but FTTS is has a point, this is a really simple breakdown that shouldn't be too hard to play. The guitar tone itself sounds workable, but needs surgical EQing, noise gating and much more gain. The drums are very small and pushed-back sounding, some new samples could probably aid you. The mix overall needs compression, limiting and glue to get that volume and modern punch.