first mix ever

sounds great man.
what do you use for guitars? pod?

hey man thanks :), well i recorded the direct signal trougt a zoom and used revalver for the ryt guitars, guitar rig for the leads, i dont have any interface or audio plaque, just the integrated of the motherboard. so thats the best i can do whit that. what about the mix sounds to you do? you think i can improve something
?

sorry dude for asking this but in which language are you singing? english?

dont worry about it,thanks for asking, the lenguage is spanish, im from venezuela. south america.

d'oh! i should've known cause a good friend of mine is studying spanish/chilean in santiago de chile for one year...yeah whatever, i think it's cool that you decided to sing in your native language:kickass: pretty rare these days concerning metal music...

yeah most metal today are in english. we have some english song to but our lenguage first, i think the music and of course metal have no limits.

Espartaco: MARICOOOOOO, de qué parte de Venezuela? Yo soy de Guarenas!!!!

For all those that don't speak spanish, I just said: DUDE! Where in Venezuela? I'm from Guarenas.

By the way, your mix is great, much much better than my first one!

Guitars sound kind of like they are behind a pillow. Needs some of the high end to give it the clarity/crunch it's lacking.

Hi hats are a little too loud. Snare sounds kind of cardboard-ish.

Good job for your first time, however.

NO JODASSSS! OTRO VENEZOLANO POR AQUI! QUE BIEN! :kickass

yo soy de ciudad bolivar pana. pero me mudo a ccs en dos semanas que voy a estudiar en el TAS taller de arte sonoro alla :)

english:

shit! another venezuelan here! thats cool :kickass

im from ciudad bolivar dude. i mude out to caracas in two weaks to study in TAS ( sound ingeniring institue) xd

Guitars sound kind of like they are behind a pillow. Needs some of the high end to give it the clarity/crunch it's lacking.

Hi hats are a little too loud. Snare sounds kind of cardboard-ish.

Good job for your first time, however.

thanks for the tips dude. thast what i wanna hear some tips for improve the mix :kickass:, I'll cheked out that and post the resulst later- thanks again

wtf, first time I ever heard of that. Let me know when you're in Caracas so we can hang out and stuff.