First MMO Reminisce Thread

@Aug! Bah! I don't play by policy. I rather just let my team die and piss of everyone with my invincible monk. I would always have the biggest laugh when everyone is on the brink quitting game and calling me a faggit (my team mates too)
which is why I play UO so much(when I use to play games back then, I'm too busy with life these days). It's so complex that you can scam people and teleport them to monster caves and take whatever is on their corpse. Beautiful.

WoW was my first and probably my last. I get too addicted and competitive and spend far too much time playing, which almost cost me my job. I actually found out a couple days ago that I was fired the next time a manager came to my office but I blew my knee out and went off work, which ultimately saved me.

I do have a lot of fond memories playing.

I played a War to 70 on WoW around when Burning Crusade released. WoW couldn't capture that feeling that EQ gave, not to mention comparing the raiding is like comparing apples and oranges. EQ raids were 54-72+ man epic encounters. WoW raids always felt like expanded group instances.
Maxed out a War in Vanguard, I really enjoyed Vanguard but the player base was way to small after all the launch issues and then I quit having time to play anyway.