Oldschool joke thread?!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Next to my love for Hard Rock & Metal, the next best thing(as far as interests go), is a good joke. Nothing like hearing a "great" joke for the first time.... I have dusted off some oldies, but goodies for this thread... Check 'em out. If you like this thread join in, I'm sure some of you degenerates have a something up your sleeves...
Did you hear that Michael Jackson and his ex-wife

are going to share custody of their children?

Michael gets them from the waist down.

A professor is giving the first year medical students their first lecture on autopsies.

He says, "You must be capable of two things to do an autopsy. The first thing is that you must have no sense of fear."

He sticks his finger into the dead man's asshole, then licks it, and then asks all the students to do the same thing with the corpses in front of them. Slowly, one by one, they do it.

Then he says, "The second thing is that you must have an acute sense of observation. I stuck my middle finger into the corpse's asshole, but I licked my index finger."
A lawyer parks his brand new Lexus in front of his office, and as he gets out, a truck passes too close and completely tears off the door on the driver's side.

When a cop pulls up, and the lawyer is screaming hysterically, "My Lexus is completely ruined! It'll never be the same, no matter what the body shop does to it."

The cop shakes his head in disgust, and says, "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are. You're so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else. You don't even realize that your left arm is missing from the elbow down. It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

The lawyer says, "My God! Where's my Rolex?"

How does an altar boy know when one of the nuns is on the rag?

He tastes blood on the priests' c@#k.

How can you tell if a lady midget has her period?

She keeps tripping over the string.

Three guys want to marry the farmer's daughter.

The farmer says to the first guy, "You gotta run across that ditch, fuck my cow, and run back in less than a minute, or else I'll shoot you."

The first guy takes off, gets to the end of the ditch, the minute runs out, and bang!, the farmer shoots him in the back of the head.

The second guy runs, gets to the cow, fucks it, and is half way back when the minute runs out. Bang!, he gets shot in the chest.

The third guy runs across the ditch, fucks the cow, and races back in less than forty seconds.

The farmer says, "Congratulations, you get my daughter."

The guy says, "Forget your daughter. How much do you want for the cow?"

big finish:

Two blondes walk up to a perfume counter.

The first one picks up a sample bottle, sprays it on her wrist, smells it, and says, "That's nice, don't you think, Tracy?"

Tracy says, "Yeah. What's it called, Sharon?"

Sharon says, "Viens a moi."

Tracy says, "Viens a moi? What's that mean?"

The store clerk says, "Viens a moi, ladies, is French for 'Come to me.'"

Sharon takes another sniff and says, "That doesn't smell like come to me. Does it smell like come to you?"

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only". Since they are without their boy friends and husbands, they decide to go in. The Bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors, go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."
So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men here have it short and thin." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor. The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here have it long and thin." Still, this isn't good enough so the friends continue on up. They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here have it short and thick." They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up. On the fourth floor,
the sign is perfect: "All the men here have it long and thick." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one
floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This
floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

Bubba and Earl are having lunch on the tailgate of Earl's truck one day when a cute and adorable puppy walks up and begins to beg for treats. The two men oblige the puppy and enjoy his company for a while. Suddenly, the dog begins to lick himself where dogs will occasionally want to lick themselves...ahem....Bubba sees the dog....

"Dadgummit, Earl!", says bubba, "I sure do wish I could do that!"

"BUBBA!", Cries Earl,

"That dog would BIIIIIIIIIIIIITE YOU!"

hehe
Ted

Herry said:
If you bend over too the front, looking back, and you see 4 balls.
What is happening?

Ahhhh, there could be three answers to your riddle:
1) You're a chick & you're getting double input...
2) you're a male & you're getting ass raped.
3) you're a male & you're willingly giving up the buttocks.
so what's the answer?

you get screwed in your ass :puke:

A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Gorilla Removers." He calls the number, and the gorilla remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes. The gorilla remover arrives and gets out of his van. He's got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull. "What are you going to do", the homeowner asks? "I'm going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I'm going to go up there and knock the gorilla off the roof with this baseball bat. When the gorilla falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The gorilla will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van." He hands the shotgun to the homeowner. "What's the shotgun for?" asks the homeowner. "If the gorilla knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.