First Music Video Released!

smy1

Apr 8, 2006
Hamburg, Germany
www.faderhead.com
Hey guys,

the first video for my electronic project Faderhead has been released. Check it out (if you can deal with the fact that there are no guitars :loco: )

(Thanks to Gavin for telling me how to embed videos here!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[*youtube]

The code after watch?v= on the link.... in this case VNNLzpCaymI [/youtube*]

Then take out the stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't have hadd the keyboard chic look directly at the camera as she gyrated, i thought that was kinda goofy. some of the cuts were also funny. Otherwise it looks good.

i like the song as well. you have a good voice.

i wouldn't have hadd the keyboard chic look directly at the camera as she gyrated, i thought that was kinda goofy. some of the cuts were also funny. Otherwise it looks good.

i like the song as well. you have a good voice.

Yea, I hear you on the cuts. It's the first video I ever edited and I learned tons for the next one.

EDIT: It seems that YouTube fucks up the audio/video sync, though. Some parts are way off that are tight in the non-streaming version ...

great tune, great video smy1.
I can say very good english pronunciation for a german guy as well! ;)
you don't sound like hansi kursh from blind guardian ;)

Hahahaha! True! I lived in the states and Canada for some time and always had english speaking relatives around when I was a kid in Germany, so I guess that helped me sound "un-German" :D

A proper german music video needs "The Hoff" in it :D

Well, there is the problem:

I am half arabic, half german.
My drummer is mexican.
My keyboard player is american.

The only real Germans in that video are the dancer and the chick throwing around the mannequins. Even the mannequins are from Russia!!! :)

(But I'd love to do a video all "fuckin' Hoff-style!")