First Quote of the Week!

Dude, even with all the socializing I did, I BARELY had three sentences with Bryant, had to hunt Milton down like an FBI agent, and didn't even speak to Pellaz the whole weekend! PAUL! I'M SORRY BRO!!!

This weekend was hella-cool, but STILL hella-busy! Every year, we come thinking we got everything planned. HAH! We need 36-hour days, man....

And I didn't even SEE Zod....

Ahhh come on, hunt me down like an FBI agent... I may be Brazilian, but I ain't no criminal!! :lol::lol:

-Something's wrong when you have 6 people stuffed in a car and only one of them is Mexican! -Gonzo (then pulling up to center stage and we all break out in the clown car song)

-Singing Bohemian Rhaphsody in the van.

-Kids, this is a nice upscale hotel! - J-Man (Then Rafael and I spun around a few times in the revolving door for good measure.)

-We've been here since 1988 and NO one has interpreted that sign like that before. -the hotel concierge

Second quote of the weekend was also Biffle. Upon entering the Artmore breakfast room, he asked the room, "Does anybody know what happened to my face?"

Oh yes, that would be the young man in the camo shorts that asked my daughter to "come home" with him! That was when I was on the upper landing on the way into the loft and she was stopped by him at the lower part.

He's lucky that rug burn was the only thing that happened to his face (ha ha)!

My conversation with David (the openly gay Sales Manager at the Artmore):

Glenn: Please explain to the bands that they need to give your clerks a credit card at check-in for incidentals, not for their room charge.
David: No problem.
Glenn: I'd hate to piss them off thinking they were getting charged. They may not understand since English isn't their first language.
David: No problem. I speak "whoop ass" anyway.
Glenn: LOL.
David: Seriously. I have five faggots in ski masks just waiting on my call.

My conversation with David (the openly gay Sales Manager at the Artmore):

Glenn: Please explain to the bands that they need to give your clerks a credit card at check-in for incidentals, not for their room charge.
David: No problem.
Glenn: I'd hate to piss them off thinking they were getting charged. They may not understand since English isn't their first language.
David: No problem. I speak "whoop ass" anyway.
Glenn: LOL.
David: Seriously. I have five faggots in ski masks just waiting on my call.

I just fell off of my bed... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Said by Glenn......

"And after the 'balls out' performance by Sabaton, they will be back"

I cant find the pic, but doesnt anyone else find this a funny, with the pants ripped by the lead singer.

I cant find the pic, but doesnt anyone else find this a funny, with the pants ripped by the lead singer.

3920514560_4ced5b5e70.jpg

this one, ya? I've got more, but I've gotta get the Mindflow, Cage, and DSO pics done per band requests. Sucks too, cause I wanted to work on Sabaton's first :lol: