Who is Laura?

Regor

Regor:1 Cancer:0
Sep 13, 2005
Detroit RAWK City
home.comcast.net
On the Saturday night of PPVI, Kevin, our lead guitarist, went MIA for a while on us. During Therion's set, he went to go get another drink. Well, Therion finished up... Stratovarius started... and at some point, I realized Kevin was not back yet. So I went out to the lobby area and looked around 2x and didn't see him. Went back and told Bryan. He went looking for Kevin. Stratovarius started their encore, and Gordo and I decided we were going to leave (not big Strato fans, sorry). Well we looked around and couldn't find either of them. Gordo called Bryan, and he was back at the truck.

So Gordo and I walk up to the truck, to find Bryan standing at the back... and Kevin passed out with his feet hanging off the tailgate. And ontop of that, he's shirtless and has, in sharpie marker, a bunch of stars and the name "LAURA" on his chest!! Well, of course being the good friends that we are, we took pictures (but we promised Kev they wouldn't appear on the net). Bryan said he went looking for Kev, but couldn't find him, so he checked the truck and he wasn't there either, but just as he was about to leave, Kevin walked up with puke on his shirt. And then took it off and passed out in the back.

There's shitloads more to what happened after that, but we're trying to piece together what happened before that. Cuz he doesn't remember a damn thing. When we got him back to the hotel room, he didn't even know he had that shit written on him.

So if any of you know about this debacle, or who Laura is... PLEASE let us know! HAHAHA!

Thanks
-=->>Roger<<-=-

i know who laura is too.
he wanted my phone number and i wouldn't give it to him.
he got an autograph instead.
he got pissed that i wouldn't make out with him and took off.
he was still wearing all his clothing though............

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh....

....does this mean that not only do I get to beat Kevin's ass for ya, but he deserves it as well??? OH HAPPY DAYS!!! I'ma whomp him, now! We'll do our show this Saturday, and we'll finish up, and WHAM across the head with a bag of baby powder, live on stage!!! And I'll make sure someone's snapping photos/running video!

"Thank you very much! Kevin, Laura says hi! *POOF* Thank you goodnight!"

haha no he was pretty cool when he wasn't trying to get me to make out with him. besides, I owe him a few drinks anyway.
I figure he and I are even, he wrote all over my arm.

one thing though, you should tell him he doesn't have to start out every sentence with "Well, I'm a lead guitarist........." ;)