first review of the new album

This was from the Dynamo, Endhoven 1983 bootleg. It is probably the best live footage of any band that I possess. Professional or bootleg.
I love how King shows off his voice before a few of the songs. This is just a little more proof to attest to the fact that he is indeed, the King.

I can't wait.
If it's half as good as The Puppetmaster, I'll need a cigarette after listening to it

This was from the Dynamo, Endhoven 1983 bootleg. It is probably the best live footage of any band that I possess. Professional or bootleg.
I love how King shows off his voice before a few of the songs. This is just a little more proof to attest to the fact that he is indeed, the King.

I have some kill bootlegs of his. One is from In the Shadows tour, one conspiracy (very cool) one Abigail (I think) and Voodoo.

I think "Give me your soul" is better than Puppet master, and puppet master is a good album.

The Abigail one is pretty cool. Even though I'm not a Metallica fan, it was cool to see King invite them on stage for James' birthday.
In The Shadows was a great bootleg as well.
I have a bootleg from one of the shows where Mercyful Fate and King Diamond played. I think this was from The Graveyard tour

The 83 show is still my favorite. The Eindhoven show for Fatal Portrait comes close though

The Conspiracy ones are actually really rare. The worst part about it is that I can't find my copy either, which was a real pain in the ass to finally get a hold of.

Cool.
It's a shame he had to stop doing the coffin burning. It looked like a really interesting stunt to see live. His shows are definitely a lot more stripped down now, but still amazing to see.

You guys should try to land an opening slot!