First Sebastian Bach now Dee Snider?!

And what about Julio Iglesias? Imagine country being sung with his awful spanish accent...

:puke::puke::puke: (I hate that guy)

He already slayed (and not in the good sense) music so much, maybe we should put him on a black metal band :heh:

I dont think I would want to hear it but the man has a lifestyle and a family to keep - whether he does it for the money or for the fun I doubt we'll ever know the truth.

He does like to try his hand at stuff as most older artists do, cant blame him for that but more Twisted Sister material would be eagerly received by me.

I liked his movie Strangeland, the acting wasnt the greatest but as a horror fan you tend to just try to enjoy the story anyhow.
Havent heard him as a DJ or seen his reality TV show but I would like to. I had no idea Seb did a rap! Did anyone like it?

It's no different than where it was in the 70's, 80's...
The 90's is where the genre was in a rut, thus the Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson and George Strait domination...
Charlie Pride, Kenny Rogers, Johnny Cash were among the artists that had cross-over appeal.

Perhaps. But all the artists you name are still country singers, if not all of the exact same "flavor." Featuring stuff like Nickelback, etc. seems a real stretch, even by cross-over standards. Most popular musical genres do seem to flirt with this cross-over business at some point, but it seems there is concerted effort to make Country more "Hip" essentially by de-"countrfying" it, to some extent. If that made any sense:loco: