First show with Dan Nelson bootleg

I love that Dan picks Inside Out to sing. It's one of My all-time favorite songs fom any band. My band used to have it in the setlist, but its one of the hardest songs to sing live by thrax. I think Dan struggles with this one more than any other song.

I love that Dan picks Inside Out to sing. It's one of My all-time favorite songs fom any band. My band used to have it in the setlist, but its one of the hardest songs to sing live by thrax. I think Dan struggles with this one more than any other song.

The only song on that album that is decent.

If Dan Nelson was in the band they wouldn't even be getting the chance to play for the huge usa crowds on the American Carnage tour. Not many of the people in the audience want to hear anything past SOWN. Sad but true. And Slayer and Megadeth didn't play songs 17 years old? How old is Hell Awaits?

You are highly skilled in the art of misinterpretation. My point was that Anthrax's newest song played on that tour was 17 years old. I think we all know how old Hell Awaits is...... about as old as STD. But the point which you so cleverly miss is that both Slayer and Megadeth played old stuff AND new stuff from their last records. Anthrax was the one band that offered nothing that everyone hasn't already heard live before - that was my point.

You are highly skilled in the art of misinterpretation. My point was that Anthrax's newest song played on that tour was 17 years old. I think we all know how old Hell Awaits is...... about as old as STD. But the point which you so cleverly miss is that both Slayer and Megadeth played old stuff AND new stuff from their last records. Anthrax was the one band that offered nothing that everyone hasn't already heard live before - that was my point.

If Dan Nelson was in the band they wouldn't even be getting the chance to play for the huge usa crowds on the American Carnage tour. Not many of the people in the audience want to hear anything past SOWN. Sad but true