First thread i've started

When will Metal ever grace MTV again?

• Within 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Why the hell would we care what MTV thinks?

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
I figured I might as well post one of these...
Hopefully the poll works too.. If not, hey, I tried :)

Metal will grace MTV when Amos, our Pumpkindhead friend and I go up to the TRL studios. I will be wearing a Cannibal Corpse shirt (like the Eaten Back to Life album cover or something), Amos in a Slayer shirt (like the Darkness of Christ one w/Jesus w/his eyes sewn shut or whatever it was) and the Pumpkinghead in a Deicde shirt w/all of the 666's and upside-down crosses, then we blast "Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's Cunt" by Cannibal Corpse (becuase the title is lovely) from a massive stereo that we bring with us... that's when you'll see true metal on MTV... that'll be pretty damn amusing, too.

they play metal vids late at night on MTV2

I've seen Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall, lamb of God, Porcupine Tree, Killswitch, etc

I saw a Hamerfall vid several nights ago and nearly died laughing.

I swear to god I thought I was going to have a brain aneurism.

Originally posted by azal
they play metal vids late at night on MTV2

I've seen Arch Enemy, Shadows Fall, lamb of God, Porcupine Tree, Killswitch, etc

I saw a Hamerfall vid several nights ago and nearly died laughing.

I swear to god I thought I was going to have a brain aneurism.
yeah... I saw that Hammerfall video. It seemed a bit... uhh, out of place on that show. I think it came on after "Tourniquet" by Marilyn Manson... disturbing, but pretty.

11-12 am here... Hmmph. And there IS the occasional good video? Is it a specific show, or just "videos?"