First U.S. Big 4 show review

The guy is obviously a big Metallica fan, cool review though. I do agree with what he writes about Joey.

I was thinking that myself, good point.

Seriously though, why the fuck DOESN'T Joey know the words to Am I Evil? Is it that hard to learn them?

I've no idea, but if I remember correctly, Tom Araya was supposed to sing Joey's OR Mustaine's part, but he decided not to take part in it. Anyway, there's no excuse for not learning the lyrics. It's not like he's singing GN'R's Garden Of Eden, it's a fairly simple song vocally.

First, what's hard about Garden of Eden?

Second - why don't Araya and Hanneman take part in Am I Evil anyway? Are they better than everyone else? I don't get it, have they ever spoke about it?

Second - why don't Araya and Hanneman take part in Am I Evil anyway? Are they better than everyone else? I don't get it, have they ever spoke about it?

Well actually yes, If I was in Slayer I wouldn't want to go up and bow down to Metallica. Metallica should go up and bow down to Slayer for always being thrash even when it wasn't 'cool'. James and Kirk should have gone up and done Seasons In the Abyss and paid their respects to Slayer

Saying sad but true was brutal is fucked. But I did see The orion performance on youtube and I only hope they do that song at Yankee stadium. MOP was one of those albums that was a soundtrack to my life. The first three Metallics albums actually.

Well actually yes, If I was in Slayer I wouldn't want to go up and bow down to Metallica. Metallica should go up and bow down to Slayer for always being thrash even when it wasn't 'cool'. James and Kirk should have gone up and done Seasons In the Abyss and paid their respects to Slayer

You really miss the point of the whole big 4 thing don't you?

That being said I would like to see James and Kirk play Seasons In The Abyss. But NOT LARS, for fuck's sake.

I don't think it's about bowing down to anybody. It's not like they're playing Enter Sandman or something.

It's because they can't play anything but Slayer, according to Lombardo! :D
http://www.metalinsider.net/shocking-revelations/dave-lombardo-slayer-cant-jam

He says none of them can jam, except Jeff. But didn't KK do it? And if Jeff can do it, there's no reason for him NOT to be up there.
Besides, it's not really "jamming", it's a song with a set structure. I think they just want to be seen as "cool" or some shit like that.
Fuck them, fuck them in the ass, stupid bastards should feel humble being allowed on Metallica's stage!

Fuck them, fuck them in the ass, stupid bastards should feel humble being allowed on Metallica's stage!

Whey so they can add them to the list just like Just like Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Sum 41 and all the lame pop bands that have toured with in the past?

Maybe they would not want to be associated with a sell out, mtv pussy ass band like Metallica

Metallica should be glad they are even allowed to be on a Thrash Metal festival. They should have been banned many years ago for ever being able to do such events.

They obviously don't feel humbled being on Metallicas stage, they feel embarrassed!

They should get Fred Dust or the guys from Linkin Park, sum 41, or slipknot to go up there like they have in the past!

Metallica should be glad they are even allowed to be on a Thrash Metal festival. They should have been banned many years ago for ever being able to do such events.

:lol: Yes, Metallica should be glad to be on their own festival! Metallica are the ones who made this happen and they call the shots. That's a fact.

(...can't believe I'm defending Metallica...I feel dirty.)