Fistful of Metal or Kill em' All?

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Heres a good debate huh? I guess I will go with Fistful because the Leads are way better. Plus the style is better IMO.

MetalT

Kill 'Em All - no offense to Dan Lilker, but the mere presence of Cliff Burton pushed that disc to levels previously unknown to metal-kind. That being said, I can't remember the last time I listened to either disc. Pathetic, I know...

I like Anthrax WAY fuckin better than Metalica, but Fistfull was a pretty Shitty Anthrax album, it's the only one I didn't bother buying again on CD, and Early Metallica was cool, back then. So I say Kill 'Em All was a Billion times better.

kill em all
early metallica is way better then early anthrax same with slayer
anthrax is better though then all the other big four 93 on

gatomike26 said:
kill em all
early metallica is way better then early anthrax same with slayer
anthrax is better though then all the other big four 93 on
So, yer a Neil Turbin fan hey?

neither albums were an itegral part of me getting into metal,got kill em all taped of a mate cause he was a huge metallica fan and i wanted to build my collection and i bough fistful because i was working backwards in getting my anthrax collection

Yer, both are great albums but Kill Em' All edges out slightly ( this is the one and only time I will ever vote Metallica over Anthrax !! )

Hard to say, Kill 'Em All has probably better songs and better vocals, Fistful has better drums and guitars...

KEA vs FOM = KEA
RTL vs STD = STD
MOP vs ATL = ATL
AJFA vs SOE = AJFA

And Persistence of Time is better than shitty Black Album.