Flashback Friday: A Compendium of Hilarity

Children of the Earth do not bite...................they gnaw.

We get them at the shop, and you can hear them walk.

I was terrified of these things as a child. Several times I had nightmares. Not unfounded as they would come into the house quite often, and we're as mighty as Krigloch.

Anybody interested in a bonus thread?

Excerpt

Yeah dude, I'm totally stoked. I feel like the time we did 10 espresso shooters at lunch and went back to class. VIBRATING. SHAKING. SWEATING.

haha. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I really have no clue if I'm gonna grin and give her a hug as planned, be all shy and nervous, or run up and hump her leg (definetly a possibility).

We'll see man, I'll be sure to update this thread as things progress and shit.

The thread Candy Andy and Maren fall in love and live cuckoldly ever after.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Doom's post immediately after that is so much better and 100% true. :lol:

Seriously I had no idea how fucking EMO WAAAAAH I was back then either. Fuck that shit, pour the whisky, and turn up the music.

Could there be a correlation towards Care Crew and their affinity for social media? I can see the correlation being that these types LOVE seeing every waking hour of their friends and family's lives. Midnight strolls along the boardwalk, romantic candlelight dinners, nestling under a gazebo, etc.

A bunch of hopeless romantics hoping their own fairy tale comes true. Fuck Off

Early nomination for next week is the thread where dill_the_devil ended up with both his new and his ex-girlfriends (who IIRC he had essentially swapped) registered on UM and posting in the same thread.