Flashback Friday: A Compendium of Hilarity

How old was he when he died?
Could/should we make something nice together and send to his family on the 15 year anniversary or is that just shitty?

Thats an extremely thoughtful idea. I recall a family member reaching out after his passing to tell the forum how much this place meant to him.

wow this internet forum toughguy bullshit is incredibly embarassing and tiresome

even at my worst i didnt drop lines like "Nope, if I decide to get you banned, it will be for one reason, and one reason alone: you add NOTHING to this forum. I don't care what you write, or who you write it about, but please, state your case as to why I should allow you to stay here?"

If I "like" enough IOfTheStorm posts in the tough guy thread, do you think he'll come back?

I like to think if you do that to old members they get some weird email notification, like the sands of time throwing up backwards.

Also the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice method typically works IRL IMO.

Reactions: spikes77
I got no use for him outside his music recos, dude's always been a raging faggot on a personal level.

My experience with greeks is one of horrid b.o, plus olives outside of a pizza topping fucking suck.

I got no use for him outside his music recos, dude's always been a raging faggot on a personal level.

Fuck that. I always enjoyed that Chiton.

plus olives outside of a pizza topping fucking suck.

This is 110% Q4T though. Outside of pizza and nachos (black olives, FUCK green), olives are one of the only foods that I actually detest. If you could taste cancer, it would probably taste like olives.

Reactions: dorian gray