Flint Michigan show

clarissaann

New Metal Member
Nov 11, 2003
I just saw that anthrax is going to be at the machine shop in flint, mi on december 6. But ticketmaster is not showing the tickets for sale. Not being from flint, i don't even know where this place is. Anybody out there that can give me info on the place?

Me and a friend or two will be driving up for the show. I was hoping someone could give me the skinny on the Machine Shop. They were so good at HArpos we had to see them again. Hmmmm.....maybe Toledo too!

I just want to know when tickets are going on sale. I'm going, but I don't want to drive up there without a tickwt--I'm just outside of Detroit. Harpo show was great, but I really would like to see the guys somewhere that has toilet paper.

[shameless plug]

If you're outside of Detroit, you're an hour or less from Toledo.

[/shameless plug]

:)

Seriously, I won't pollute every thread with this, but the Toledo show's in a really cool room, with great sound, and relatively clean bathrooms. I can't vouch for the TP, but if that'll sway you, I'll bring you a roll myself. This place has the surliest bar staff I've ever seen, but other than that, it's a great venue. And we really will put up anyone who wants to crash in Toledo for the night - no joke. It'll be a good time.

www.headlinerstoledo.com

OK, no more grandstanding. I'm just worried that Anthrax is gonna come to my town and 40 people are gonna show up, because Fox was showing "Who Wants To Marry a Doodle Bug?" on Monday night, or something retarded like that. This town's image can't take much more. :)

Keith
www.pbarmy.com

Ha!

You know, someone from that shithole actually called Roadrunner and complained after that story went up?

Harpo-phobia runs rampant... I still go see shows there though. I don't mind the filthy bathrooms or horrifying neighborhood as much as I hate their "seven pay-to-play bands before every national act" policy.

InfernalKeith said:
[shameless plug]

If you're outside of Detroit, you're an hour or less from Toledo.

[/shameless plug]

:)

Yea, but it's on a week night and I'm allergic to Ohio State Troopers.

I'll take my chances driving up to Flint, it'll give me a good reason to take a Sunday off.

Hey Justin, WTF? Cain't find no info on noplace named "the machine shop" in Flint area and Ticketmaster don't gots nuffiin' neither...is there really a show? Or are the fellas just teasing us for making them play at Hellholes..uh, I mean Harpos?

Lordlindsey said:
Michimikey....we should hook up there.
I'll let you buy me a beer! ;-)
No problem! I gotta p/u a friend in Howell and a friend in Fowlertucky and we'll kill some beers iff'n ya want.