Flint Michigan show

clarissaann

New Metal Member
Nov 11, 2003
I found the site that you can purchase tickets to the Flint show at the machine shop. they don't use ticketmaster. They use etix.com, link is on themachineshop.com site.

I'm in.
I still haven't rounded out what friends I'm taking yet.

2 of the guys who are going, don't have licenses! I didn't really want to drive.

What time do you think you'll be in Fowlerville?

I'm more of an east-sider. I'll probably meet up with them at 23 & 96 and go north from there. We might leave from work too, 96 & Telegraph....haven't quite got that far yet.

The Machine Shop is a great club.....my band will be playing first that night so get there early!! It is going to be a killer show...the Shop is not like Harpos at all. I can't wait to see Anthrax in a good club......

Real good to hear the shop is not like harpos. I love anthrax live, and I'm tired of seeing them at harpos. Driving to Flint is worth it. t-rave--what's the name of your band?

Ratchetjaw...I play guitar for this band so come and say hi if you get there early

www.ratchetjaw.com

I have been a huge thrax fan for years and I have seen the band on every tour since ATL so this is going to be a great night for me. As for the machine shop it is more like the Ritz/Palladium than Harpos....a great staff, nice stage , good lights and sound...probobly holds around 800 tops. And if you are thinking about going ...DO IT!!! Anthrax need a MI home much better than Harpo's..I am sure they will rebook if the turnout is good.

t-rave said:
Anthrax need a MI home much better than Harpo's..I am sure they will rebook if the turnout is good.

Scott has said that they have played the State. Saw Cooper there and it was a killer show, nothing against Flint, and I do have my tickets, but that's a hell of a drive for me on a work nite. Alas, the things we do for Rock :cool:

I never knew they played the state. But I did see them at the Emerald with Motorhead. Great venue. Wish they would play there again. (Besides, it's only 20 minutes from me.)

clarissaann said:
I never knew they played the state. But I did see them at the Emerald with Motorhead. Great venue. Wish they would play there again. (Besides, it's only 20 minutes from me.)

The Emerald, thats Royal Oak right?

the emerald is in Mt. Clemens. Anthrax was there this last spring opening for Motorhead. Great venue. Kid Rock did his christmas special there a couple of weeks ago.