Flint Michigan show

I was at the Emerald show...Actually they headlined the State with Public Enenmy and Primus..gret show.

I have also seen them at the Pheonix center ( Stomp), and St. Andrews ( Vol.8...weakest turn out ever....)

I thought the turn-out at Harpos on this tour was pretty bad. I had tkts to the Anthrax/Priest show , but had a sick kid and couldn't go. I hope the turn-out in Flint is decent, can't have them saying bad things about Michigan, lotsa good music hails from here...

Harpos was the weekend of the huge power outage though...that combined with how bad Harpo's sucks probobly lead to the low turnout. I think the Flint show will be packed. I know at least 50 people that already got tickets...

t-rave said:
Harpos was the weekend of the huge power outage though...that combined with how bad Harpo's sucks probobly lead to the low turnout. I think the Flint show will be packed. I know at least 50 people that already got tickets...

Yeah, I had forgotten about the blackout being that weekend, but there had to be a few hundred people there. There was at least 100 in the pit and it looked like there were a 150-250 peeps behind me.

BTW...make that 53, add me and buds Joe and Jeff!!

Nice venue, small - but nice. Friendly people, great music and Anthrax in top form. Awesome night!! I snagged a set list from a camera guy and a pick from Scott. Didn't stick around for the signing cuz I had a looooong ride south to home, ( plus I heard that there might be a damsel in distress at Deja Vu, so we had to go investigate!!!) All in all, one of the best shows I've ever seen! Including my 12+ KISS shows!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump: :worship: :worship: :headbang:

Show was even better than I expected. One of the best I've ever seen too. Even the local bands that opened for them were great. Worth every bit of the drive.

tattooedsean666 said:
set list???:Smug:

The one I snagged reads as follows:

contact
what doesn't die
got the time
caught in a mosh
safe home
fueled
anti-social
nobody knows anything
belly of the beast
inside out**
refuse to be denied
nfl
only
be all end all
metal thrashing mad
bring the noise
whiplash

**substituted for inside out, alas, I had a few beers and cannot remember the song played...but am pretty sure it was madhouse, cuz I know they they played it, just not sure where :dopey:

BTW...also snagged a pick from Scott. Well worth the drive home @ 2:am!!