Flotsam and Jetsam re-issues

everybody else will prolly tell you "Dont get DoD it sucks" but dont listen to them get Dreams of Death it is a absolutely wonderful and twisted album!!

ok i order my god from amazon.com for about $2 used but still new if that makes since. i'm waiting for these new remasters to get drift and cuatro and maybe when the storm comes down. if i really like my god which newer album should i get next?

ok i order my god from amazon.com for about $2 used but still new if that makes since. i'm waiting for these new remasters to get drift and cuatro and maybe when the storm comes down. if i really like my god which newer album should i get next?

for starters Cuatro is a must have regardless if it is remastered or not, I have burned through 3 or 4 copies of that album, its a real classic!

get "High" it is a criminally underrated album as is "unnatural selection" When the storm comes down is great the shit production job Alex P. did on that album is embarrasing, but the songs are great

for starters Cuatro is a must have regardless if it is remastered or not, I have burned through 3 or 4 copies of that album, its a real classic!

get "High" it is a criminally underrated album as is "unnatural selection" When the storm comes down is great the shit production job Alex P. did on that album is embarrasing, but the songs are great

my god is pretty good. is high better? the remasters have bonus tracks which is what i was waiting on them for plus a used original version sells for almost the same amount as the brand new remasters