Flotsam and Jetsam- Dreams of Death... New album!

chaosvein

Mar 9, 2005
Flotsam and Jetsam return to their thrash metal roots on thier first studio album in 4 years! Available everywhere July 26th!

ShowLettercopy.jpg

Big fan of them myself. I have the album. It wouldn't be Flots if the production wasn't a little off, but this album kicks ass. The best since Drift.

I still think it's weird that the name of the album is an old song of theirs...

Platinum Maze said:
Big fan of them myself. I have the album. It wouldn't be Flots if the production wasn't a little off, but this album kicks ass. The best since Drift.

How does it compare to Say the last 3 albums? I LOVE THE LAST 3 Albums!!! :D and thought drift was a bit weak ... ofcourse How do ya follow up a Stellar album like Cuatro?!?!?!?!?! hahahaha.... by the sounds of it I am going to LOVE it!

JonnyD said:
How does it compare to Say the last 3 albums? I LOVE THE LAST 3 Albums!!! :D and thought drift was a bit weak ... ofcourse How do ya follow up a Stellar album like Cuatro?!?!?!?!?! hahahaha.... by the sounds of it I am going to LOVE it!

I'd say it's more complete, even though it seems to end pretty quickly. Could have been a track or two longer. I like High and My God better than US. It ranks up there with High to me. They also reach speeds they haven't gone near in a while.

The mellower songs on it are VERY good, and the instrumental kicks......

I'll email you a tune if you want. PM me if you're interested.....

Platinum Maze said:
I'd say it's more complete, even though it seems to end pretty quickly. Could have been a track or two longer. I like High and My God better than US. It ranks up there with High to me. They also reach speeds they haven't gone near in a while.

The mellower songs on it are VERY good, and the instrumental kicks......

I'll email you a tune if you want. PM me if you're interested.....

I like My God and High Better too, to an extent There are some songs on US that I couldnt live with out hahaha like Liquid Noose I totally understand that song and it makes my hair stand up ... and I do like there mellow stuff so I bet its good! :D Have you heard The A.K. Coral? hahaha Crazy stuff but Eric actually pulls off the country music stuff pretty well! ... anyways I would rather have an album that was to short then one that was to long, it will make me want to listen to it more :headbang:

JonnyD said:
I like My God and High Better too, to an extent There are some songs on US that I couldnt live with out hahaha like Liquid Noose I totally understand that song and it makes my hair stand up ... and I do like there mellow stuff so I bet its good! :D Have you heard The A.K. Coral? hahaha Crazy stuff but Eric actually pulls off the country music stuff pretty well! ... anyways I would rather have an album that was to short then one that was to long, it will make me want to listen to it more :headbang:

btw, I forgot to mention the hidden track. It's part of track 9, and starts at the 6 1/2 minute mark. Pretty awesome. I forgot it was there...so I guess the album isn't too short... hahaha You're right though, I hate when albums are too long.

The AK Corral is a trip. Not my cup of tea, but AK is definitely good at it!!