flowery power metal recommendations

They sound a little different, but it's always that triumphant symphonic sound.

I think this statement is being a bit over-generalized. As long as they're playing Symphonic Power Metal, of course they're gonna have that same sound.

Well, right. That's my point...I think. Lemme see....

My point is that the style is slightly different, but it's always their distinctive brand of symphonic power metal.

Every band has a strict sound but Ein is making it sound that songs are hard to tell apart, which is so false.

I don't think it is; but they're not my favorite band, and that over-the-top symphonic sound with Fabio's vocals is too much for me sometimes, so I tend to generalize them more. I know that they're one of the most influential and important power metal bands, but there are a lot of others who have more unique sounds, I think.

When I want over-the-top, epic symphonic music, I usually listen to Turisas or Moonsorrow.

Mathiäs;7017180 said:
Fairyland is quite good actually.

Yeah, Fairyland is good; but the problem is all those bands like Fairyland, Thy Majestie, Dark Moor, etc. all start to sound so much like Rhapsody after a while. Don't me wrong, I still listen to them (even Rhapsody), but I think it gets monotonous sometimes. They are all good examples of flower metal though.

And @ InFlames:

I guess you're right; he's definitely influenced by him though. I was being too rash when I said he copies him.
ALSO, I think that Luca's solo stuff might be a better example of flower stuff than Rhapsody. A lot of it's much more straight forward and traditional power metal (except for his last solo album, which was weird).