floyd question

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
i have a question about a floyd rose, my guitar just got back from the shop where they fixed some stuff, but the tuning is a half step up from standard and everything is locked down etc. if i unlock it and tune it down to Eb and then lock it down up to e will the bridge get fucked up again? or should i really loosen the tuner nut things on the bridge?

itll just be a little lower than it usually is, itll make a big difference whether you have it floating or not.

well last time i manually tuned it from DGCFAD up to EADGBE without adjusting everytime it got fucked up and stuff cause when you change stuff you have to adjust stuff but i was wondering if when using the fine tuners i have to adjust anything else.

he doesn't know how :rolleyes:

you need to learn this shit if yrou want to play a floyd rose, theres not gonna be a guy there to fix it for you every time.

I did, i can do everything there except i don't know how to adjust the things to make the bridge move, and i couldn't find it on the site. I'm stupid ok, can someone just tell me how to simply make the bridge go up and down? i can do everything else.