Floyd Rose Question!??

Does anyone know a good site which explains how to set up the bridge and springs too change the tuning? Cause I'd like to put my floyd in D but it won't stay in like my friends...

I have a question about this too, it may be because I need to grease it up or something, but I have an Ibenez Licenced Floyd Rose, Edge II I believe. My guitar is set up and INtonated perfectly for d standard but for some reason if I use the bar, or even pull up on my bridge, it goes back slightly flatter, meaning it doesn' go back all the way, but it doesn't do it when i push it sharpe, it goes back to normal tuning that way. ANy one have any idea how to solve this, I would really like to use the FR bridge, because that is why I got that guitar 5 years ago, and now that I know how to use it I can't.

well sounds like its worn out, the half moon edge thats floating on ring should be very sharp and not round if i recall correct. If its worn then your screwed, if something is out of place mebe you can just take apart and re-assemble it.

get more opinions

if its an edge II its fairly new... make sure the springs aren't binding at all, ie catching on the wood of the guitar, and make sure the movement of the bar is smooth... and it might be worth it to buy a different set of trem springs, maybe the ones that came with it are messed up.

actually bro I heard the tape of it, fucking too funny! as for who was asking about there floyd going flat, it could be your knife edges are going bad, check them out, they shouldnt have any burrs and your bridge should have smooth travel both diving and pulling up, what I suggest for anybody who wants to learn how to setup there floyd is to visit www.ibanezrules.com and reading the whole tech section, it will give you a lot of info.