Flying... BEEP... Flying

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
Flying is such a great song but I hate this BEEP between 2:47 and 2:48. Sounds like a e-hic-cough from the left stereo:). And there at 2:53 not as loud as before but I can hear it.

Beep moving the fingers really fast over beep... beep... beep... my guitar beep... BEEP... this beep sucks, but it is the only thing on "AND". Is it the only thing?

the only way is up, baby, for you and me now...

nipple.jpg

Frodnat said:
Flying is such a great song but I hate this BEEP between 2:47 and 2:48. Sounds like a e-hic-cough from the left stereo:). And there at 2:53 not as loud as before but I can hear it.

Beep moving the fingers really fast over beep... beep... beep... my guitar beep... BEEP... this beep sucks, but it is the only thing on "AND". Is it the only thing?

well if you are a good boy/girl and BUY THE CD when it comes out then you wont get any beeps. and if you dont i hope your entire dowload collection crashes with beeps to infinity! hehe

pagan2002 said:
well if you are a good boy/girl and BUY THE CD when it comes out then you wont get any beeps. and if you dont i hope your entire dowload collection crashes with beeps to infinity! hehe
I preordered "AND" before I downloaded it. I own every Anathema-Output, what do you think why I am hanging out in this forum...? There are many more users out in other forums that could be my "victims"...:Smug:

But I don´t think that this Beep is an artefact caused by the compression to MP3, I hope so...

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
artefact, i like that word.
Look into your dictionary if you ever owned one... Artefact is a common word when you want to describe problems with compression in a technical meaning...

Look at these "EVIL" artefacts !!!

http://www.100fps.com/divx_quantizer_100_01_times.htm

You know DivX, don´t you... It is used to compress these little movies you downloaded from that internet...

Internet? ... it´s made by spiders... isn´t it? :tickled: