Flyttstädning...

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi everyone...

I am looking for a person to help me with "Ebayification" of very very many items from my personal collection. I will move to a very small flat (more of a room really...) and I will have zero storagespace, and moving costs money...all weird kinds of fees to pay for moving the phone and not to speak about more analog forms of moving...renting a car to put all the furniture in...buying booze for the guys that helps me to move etc. etc. I have SOOO much stuff that I know is coveted by many collectors worldwide...all in good condition and 100% guaranteed originals....like OCTOBER TIDE - Rain Without End, MORBID ANGEL - Abominations of Desolation Japanese bootleg, some old demos like the first MARDUK demo, the second MILLENCOLIN demo + tons of t-shirts and hooded jackets etc. that I am too fat to wear these days...

Interested?? Let me know..

dan.swano at telia.com

and the "at" is "@" of course..
spam sucks

Du kan ju alltid sälja eller i alla fall prova Tradera också. Det är iof bara svenskt, men att prova och kolla lite kan vara en idè.

Maybe you could write down a list of what you have. It might attract my interest to.

October Tide - Rain... is great

You can probably sell most of the goods here Dan, tons of fans would buy that stuff and you wouldnt have to worry about paying ebay fees or other crap

Still got any Nightingale DVDs? I had emailed you awhile back about getting one but I never heard from ya :(

Vertigo said:
You can probably sell most of the goods here Dan, tons of fans would buy that stuff and you wouldnt have to worry about paying ebay fees or other crap

I second that. If you write the list, you might have to either make fixed prices or wait for offers and take the highest, or both depending on which item it is, but it should go really quickly here, faster than in ebay.

You could publish your selling list both here and on Bloodbath-forum, and I´ll try to put an announcement to blabbermouth.net
So with selling it here, no fees and all, and if then there´s still some left, they can still go to ebay afterwards.

Screw going to Blabbermouth, let the fans that actually take the time to read and post here get first pick if Dan decides not to use Ebay.
Blabbermouth would be one of the best places to go to attract a bunch of idiots!

Even though I'm broke I agree with Tumn...The Stuff should go to this forum's people first and I believe it will sell pretty well too...after all who wouldn't like to walk in a t-shirt and say "this was Dan Swano's shirt and now he's too fucking huge to fit in it"

oh and Dan...Good luck in the new appartment!

Sure, can do that, too, give everyone here the first pick and then see if anything´s left. I just meant it for having higher bids/ more buyers. Especially if Dan decides for ebay in the end, or for selling a part of the stuff on ebay and the rest here; not everyone knows that Dan Swanö has an ebay-account.

winter-frost said:
Yeah, I am sure you would have no problem selling a lot of it here. Save you some time any way.
and some ebay fees...Dan can have a yardsale too but who's stupid enough to hold a yardsale during the winter in Sweden.

I would be extremely interested in buying something if you had a list of the items up for grabs. If you don't mind, of course.