follow the reaper cover by bloodlust ( my band )

yeah, the sound quality is pretty shitty. you cant hear anything, it sounds like the drums were miked way too much. from what i heard, just barely, the guitar solo seemed alright, but i'll be honest, the vocals sounded like the guy had a cock in his mouth. but other than the video camera quality and the singing, its pretty good. drums were loud as hell though

The Soulforged said:
fucking nice. the voice is different but that is your own sound and you dont want to mimmick a band right?

you are right :rofl:!

and cause we have our own songs... so... we dont want to sound like COB songs with the same kind of voice :p

thnks!

Jani Laiho said:
but i'll be honest, the vocals sounded like the guy had a cock in his mouth. but other than the video camera quality and the singing, its pretty good.
drums were loud as hell though

ehehhe sorry but ... ive never seen someone singing with a cock?! in his mouth ... thats weared man ... :err:

felipe-x said:
ehehhe sorry but ... ive never seen someone singing with a cock?! in his mouth ... thats weared man ... :err:

the singing just sounded like shit, thats all. if its you singing then i dont mean to offend you or anything, i just think it sucks. i guess you're gonna get different kinds of comments on it, and i guess mine is the only negative one, but...its my opinion, i just dont think they can sing well at all. but like i said the music is pretty good, aside from the sound quality, but thats not an easy thing to accomplish. getting it to sound great. even with good equipment its tough. but like you said you used a video camera, so thats why. but its nothing personal, i just didnt really enjoy the vocals. :Spin:

I agree with the vocal thing. The music is pretty damn good. not perfect, but really good. One suggestion though... tell the singer to learn the lyrics and not just yell... Because He probably sang like 1/8 of the lyrics correctly... I heard verses done wrong and stuff i didn't understand lol... but yeah... all in all a very good job!