Food Day Tomorrow

What should I bring (multiple choice!)?

• Individual packets of instant oatmeal- the non-flavored kind, cuz it's cheaper

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Half a box of baking soda from 1996

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • White Castles- someone always brings them, and there's one very close to work.

• The rotten fruit on top of the guy's cabinet in the next cube over (2 oranges that are no longer ora

• Ice (the dry kind)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ibuprofen- because these people get really annoying

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
the DuckTales video game was definitely in the top twenty-five NES games of all time. The RR game did indeed kind of suck.

What kind of fascist puts Gummi Bears at the bottom??

Originally posted by FrostGiant
And I hardly remember the gummi bears so it has to go on the bottum.
old-man.jpg

YOU YOUNGINS AN YER SHENANIGANS!

i remember one gummi bears episode specifically. they had a raggedy old bridge over a huge gorge and was very dangerous, so they built a big sturdy bridge so they wouldnt be in danger of falling, but then the bad guys could now bring tanks and stuff over and attack their city, so they had to blow up the bridge that they worked forever to build. it was sad.

and I have no hate for DWD; the villains were what I was about to cite earlier, in fact. I just didn't get "into" it and I don't think it matches DT or GB. I wouldn't argue if you elevated it above TS up to Chip-n-Dale levels.

i forgot about Goof Troop. I tried watching that a few times, but it just didn't give me any joy. They lived in suburbia- no adventure there. The more i think about it, i remember more & more about gummi bears, and that's the one i used to dig the most. It had a more mystical/medieval feel to it. i hadn't thought about it in a long time though. wonder if you can get those on vhs or dvd or something- or does disney channel run them any more? they're so damn stingy with the big releases, i don't know if they'd even put out those cartoons on retail releases.

Originally posted by xfer
ezekiel spent ten minutes googling around to make sure those lyrics were spot-on.

hehe, i was thinking of that and was going to post the whole song but decided to just post the only line i could remember from it