Food Day Tomorrow

What should I bring (multiple choice!)?

• Individual packets of instant oatmeal- the non-flavored kind, cuz it's cheaper

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Half a box of baking soda from 1996

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • White Castles- someone always brings them, and there's one very close to work.

• The rotten fruit on top of the guy's cabinet in the next cube over (2 oranges that are no longer ora

• Ice (the dry kind)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ibuprofen- because these people get really annoying

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Gummi Bears had among the best Disney villains ever, too--Duke Igthorn (Dukey) and the ogres. I loved how gummiberry juice affected the various races in completely different manners!

I enjoyed Tale Spin much! I would probably make it equal with Rescue Rangers, but it might get bumped a little higher because wildcat sounded like Emo Philips. :)

There were things about both shows I disliked... for example if either show's episode of the day featured a character I didn;t like, I wouldn't want to watch it, because with those crappy characters came crappy scenarios.

The other shows (GB, DT, DWD) never had crappy characters or crappy scenarios. I feel bad also putting DWD just one notch above RR and TS, because it is a way way awesome show. But I mean, GB and DT were just intensely flawless.

Re: Gummi Bears, it was always so thrilling when they met new Gummis, like Gusto above, but not him so much as the gummis of Gummadoon, Ursalia, or New Gumbria i.e. if they used the Gummi Scope (is that the right name?) in an episode, you knew it was going to be an amazing one.

didnt the person who did the voice for th little gilr in DWD (i think her name as gwendalyne or something) also do the voice for the kid in The Critic?

for some reason, every time i read the title of this thread, i think of "hair today, gone tomorrow" the name of the barbershop from Doug

sebulba.gif

This is a dug, and especially dangerous dug.