football players that you HATE!!?

Cerulean said:
Gert Verheyen

_38077538_gert300.jpg
aaaaaaaaah boer gert :lol:

Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

If I ever see him in the vale this is the order I will punch him in - Mouth , Nose , Mouth, and if hes still standing after that then Mouth again.

the list is long :)

Most of the current Arsenal squad (though I do have a lot of respect for Viera & Henri) and there's a long list of Liverpool players I could name, but I won't bore you with 'em

Some players (eg Tony Adams, Klinsmann) seem to grow in stature and respect as they get old and retire, while others (eg Bergkamp) who I used to respect, turn into less agreable characters as they age.

And what about cheating bastards like Ronald Koeman, who helped prevent England from going to the '94 World Cup. (some wounds dont heal with time)

John Carvajal said:
and the champion is.... : CHILAVERT (paraguay)

!:eek:

t1_chilavert_ap.jpg

he had the balls to hit in the face to asprilla sit down in the "bank" motherf..
Heres a story for yous. One summer morning I was sitting in a hotel reception in Eindhoven, waiting for Vinny. Vinny was late as usual, so Im sat there while all these Americans are arguing with the girl at the desk. Turns out they had the wrong hotel, tossers.. Then they left, making my hangover much easier to deal with. Then suddenly... PARAGUAY walk in. As they walk towards the elevators, theres all this shouting and I turn around and see Chilavert smacking this photographer and they kept shouting for ages like. I puked up outside.

I'll get me coat :(