Football

Mr. Hyde

Guitar, Bass
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
They're worse than I thought!!!! Oh no. The Cowboys can't even hang with an expansion team!!!

What's going to happen when they play the Rams?:eek:

A couple of games had surprise endings. The Cleveland Browns lost because a player couldn't keep his helmet on. Tampa bay lost when the punter threw an interception in the end zone.
A lot of games were pretty close. Only a few games looked totally one sided on the score board.

At least the Raiders won.:)

It's going to be a painfully long season for me because they usually only televise 49er games around here. The Raiders seldom sell enough tickets to lift the blackout restrictions for home games. I usually have to watch the 49ers or some other teams. I don't know how many times the Cowboys will be on this year but I'm almost afraid to watch after tonight's performance.

I thought for sure the Cowboys could outplay an expansion team.
Whatever they are doing down there with that team surely isn't working. They can't run the ball. They can't pass the ball. They can sometimes stop the run. They can't stop the pass. They can't catch a punt.
My sister's favorite team is the Titans and it looks like they get to kill the Cowboys next week. She'll love that!!:) I dread to think what an accomplished team like the Titans will do to them.

The IMG is 0-3. I watched the Steelers/Patriots game and came away thinking that the Patriots played much better than I thought they would. I expected the Steelers to play better than they did. Kordell needs to set his feet and concentrate on his throws!