Al Davis dead....

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
I used to say how Al needed to die for The Raiders to improve as a team, and this year they are showing monster improvement and will probably win the AFC West.. I hope he got to see the games this year and the progress made since he was surely a part of it..

GOD rest your soul Al, I said alot of crazy things against you but at the end of the day you will truly be missed!!! R.I.P.:cry:

Al Davis did a lot for the game of football. He certainly has had one of the worst teams in football the past 10 years. But this year they look pretty strong.

Al Davis did a lot for the game of football..
Undeniably! Truth be told I didn't realize how much till after his
passing when everything he's ever done gets press.. Other
than the Pats I'll pull for the Raiders this year, It'll be a
pretty good deal if they can make the big game in his honor

I think his actual illness is what caused things to go south for the raiders. from all that i read he was or wanted to be very hands on and involved with the team. He DID have a lot of football knowledge but as his age and disease progressed he wasn't around as much to soak everything in and be as motivating to the players. He will be sorely missed as every industry and sport needs someone who is against the grain. RIP AL.

I used to say how Al needed to die for The Raiders to improve as a team, and this year they are showing monster improvement and will probably win the AFC West.. I hope he got to see the games this year and the progress made since he was surely a part of it..

GOD rest your soul Al, I said alot of crazy things against you but at the end of the day you will truly be missed!!! R.I.P.:cry:

Tman! whats up? Thanks for the kind words! There doing something at the game this sunday! My buddies always kid me coz Al and i share the last name! My uncle died! :cry:

Hey Thraxx, how's things bro? We're you at the Browns
game Sunday? I loved that fake FG!! I hope you don't lose
your season tickets now that uncle Al is gone:)

Tman! whats up? Thanks for the kind words! There doing something at the game this sunday! My buddies always kid me coz Al and i share the last name! My uncle died! :cry: